Life is about feeling and living well.
For some, that could mean going for an early morning run. For others, it might mean going for a slice of chocolate cake. Life is about balance. Increasing your physical activity a little bit, watching your portion sizes, or adding more fruits and veggies to your usual recipes are just a few ways to help achieve that balance—and allow you to enjoy a little indulgence now and then.
Our monthly Health Center articles are full of helpful information, new tips, and delicious recipes to inspire you to put the focus back on you.
Explore the health topics that interest you.
Publix has partnered with Healthnotes™ to give you unlimited access to articles and information on a wide variety of health topics. We have plenty of Publix experts you can turn to, including corporate registered dietitians and pharmacists, but we also empower you to do your own research. It all leads to a healthier you.
Explore health topics:
- Food & Nutrition: How to select, prepare, store, and interpret the nutritional content of foods.
- Health Conditions: Search the A-Z index for information on your particular condition.
- Vitamins & Minerals: Uses, interactions, and common side effects of various supplements.
- Weight Management: Compare diets, get weight loss tips, and find your ideal weight.
- Sports & Fitness: Fitness advice to keep you looking and feeling great.
- Safety Checker: Check drug and nutrient interactions.
- Herbal Remedies: Detailed information on herbs and their role in overall wellness.
- Homeopathy: What it is, how it works, and how to use homeopathic remedies.
. . . and much more.
By clicking these links, you will leave www.publix.com and enter the Aisle 7/Healthnotes site that they operate and control.