Our management teams will issue rain checks only for items that are advertised outside the store at a reduced retail price—for example, on radio or TV, or in our weekly ad, co-op ad, mailer, or website.
- We will issue only one rain check per household per day for any one item or deal on promotion.
- A rain check may be redeemed at any Publix location offering that product.
- A rain check must be redeemed within 30 days of the issue date.
- Rain checks will be redeemed only for the retail price of the item in effect when the rain check was issued.
- We will issue rain checks for up to 8 single items, or for up to 4 deals (not to exceed 20 items.)
- A rain check must be redeemed for the exact product it was issued for as described on the rain check.
- Rain checks are intended only for single use. If the full rain check is not redeemed, the remaining items are forfeited.
- We will not issue rain checks for Publix, competitor, or manufacturer coupons.
- Rain checks are nontransferable.
- A rain check may not be redeemed if it is illegible, or is lost, stolen, or destroyed.
Learn more about frequently asked rain check policy questions.