- Total Time:
- Active Time:
1/4 cup whole milk
1 tablespoon whipped cream cheese spread
1 (5 1/2-ounce) package biscuit baking mix (1 1/4 cups)
2 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high for 2-3 minutes
2. Place milk and cream cheese in medium mixing bowl. Whisk together until blended.
3. Add baking mix and stir until dough is formed.
4. Place butter in pan and swirl to coat.
5. Using 2 spoons; scoop up dough with first spoon, use second spoon to scrape dough into sauté pan. Repeat with remaining dough to make 8 biscuits.
6. Cook 5 minutes, uncovered.
7. Turn biscuits and flatten slightly with spatula. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown and firm. Serve.