We’re help to help you. Our process is streamlined to ensure that your patients get the prescriptions they need. We work directly with you and your patients’ insurance companies on prior authorizations to find funding sources to help lower out-of-pocket costs. Your patients will receive ongoing clinical support from the Publix Specialty Pharmacy team through refill reminders and follow-up calls to provide any needed assistance. In summary: We believe in customer service and the ability to help you and your patients.
Patients receive everything necessary to begin their therapy, including welcome kits, and educational materials. In addition to specialty prescriptions, our patient care team helps patients manage their full list of medications.
Medication adherence and lower abandonment rates.
We know that medication adherence is important, and that’s why our patient care team performs onboarding and follow-up calls. We can also auto-refill patients’ prescriptions or sync all of their medications to refill at the same time. We’re also in-network for Medicare plans.
Send us a referral form for your patient, and we’ll do the rest.
- Bone Disorders Referral Form
- Crohn's Disease/Ulcerative Colitis Referral Form
- Dermatology Referral Form
- Hepatitis C Virus Referral Form
- HIV Referral Form
- Oncology Referral Form: Breast Cancer
- Oncology Referral Form: Prostate Cancer
- Oncology Referral Form: Skin Cancer
- Prescription Referral Form
- Multiple Sclerosis Referral Form
- Rheumatology Referral Form
Solutions for you.
Publix Pharmacy helps find solutions to eliminate noncompliance and ensure adherence, including:
- Prior authorizations: We contract with most insurance plans and facilitate all aspects with you and the provider to obtain approval for specialty prescriptions.
- Co-pay assistance: We maintain an ongoing dialogue with manufacturers, foundations, and nonprofit organizations in order to help lower patient out-of-pocket costs.
- Onboarding: Our Publix Specialty Pharmacy support team conducts patient onboarding calls and new-to-therapy counseling to ensure that patients get a good start on their medication.
- Clinical support: Our Publix Specialty Pharmacy support team provides ongoing telephone-based help to ensure patients’ success with their therapy.
- Convenient refills: We offer prescription alignment with our auto-refill and Sync Your Refills® programs.