Get back on track from the holidays or any busy time with some easy, balanced choices. We're here with tips, shelf tags, and recipes to guide you in the right direction. Here are 10 goals to get you started. Find the ones that work for you and go for it!
Before you start any new diet or eating style, please consult your physician to see if it is appropriate for you and if any supplements are recommended.
- Power from the plants. Whether you’re a vegan, vegetarian, flexitarian, or just want to eat more plant-based foods, here are a few tips to accomplish this goal.
- Start with this easy Publix Aprons® recipe: Sweet Potato and Black Bean Street Tacos.
- Here are a few tips to get more Mediterranean-style into your meals.
- Take a Mediterranean voyage tonight with our Kale and Farro Stew recipe.
- Take one every night with even more recipes.
- Gluten-free diets can be low in fiber, iron, and folate. Check out these tips to keep your diet balanced.
- Gluten free is easy when you make it with these recipes.
- These drinks have all the fun with none of the alcohol.
For the Love of You
Choosing how you eat is uniquely personal. It’s about your needs, your preferences, and your goals. As your wellness ally, we’re in your corner with fresh ideas, recipes, and wellness icons that make it easier to shift toward wiser food choices. It’s all about you, at your very best.
1 Sanders, Mary Ellen, PhD. Probiotics. International Scientific Association for Probiotics and Prebiotics. Accessed February 19, 2018.