We have you covered.
The crazy-good news: Publix accepts most major insurance plans. And yes, in case you’re wondering, that is a completely accurate statistic. We try to cover all our bases around here. Here’s a look at some of the many we accept:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (select networks)
- Express Scripts
- Florida Blue (a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida plan)
And since we know insurance can be confusing, here are a few ways we make it easier:
- Accept most Medicare Part D insurance plans (more below!)
- Bill Medicare Part B directly for select immunizations and diabetes testing supplies
- Apply manufacturer and other co-pay discount cards, when possible
- Fill 90-day prescriptions, when allowable
All about Medicare.
You’re not getting older... you’re getting wiser. Right? No, really—turning 65 comes with some serious perks. Case in point? Medicare savings! Publix is a preferred pharmacy in select plans, so that means you can save even more on co-pays and annual prescriptions. The secret is picking the right Medicare Part D plan. Whether you’re already on Medicare or you’re about to turn 65, this comparison tool helps you select the best plan.
Let’s talk Medicaid.
And what about Medicaid, you ask? Good news: We accept most Florida Medicaid Managed Care plans, unless plan-specific pharmacy network restrictions apply. Just transfer to the Publix Pharmacy now, and we can get started. Let’s make life easy.