Like to shop with a plan? Then you'll love our weekly ad. Find out which products are on sale at your local Publix every week. View the weekly ad.
If you're not logged in to your Club Publix account, click Choose a Store at the top of the home page. Enter the city, state, zip or store number for your favorite store. If you're already logged in, simply click the current store at the top of the page and change to your desired store.
We currently have two weekly ad cycles and ads are posted accordingly.
- For ads effective Wednesday through Tuesday, we post around 12 a.m. (midnight) Eastern Time Wednesday morning.
- For ads effective Thursday through Wednesday, we post around 12 a.m. (midnight) Eastern Time on Thursday morning.
Please note: The process to post our weekly ads means publishing all the content, images, and graphics throughout the Internet across many different servers. It may take several hours to complete, so there's no way to guarantee exactly what time the ads will appear on our website.
Emailing the shopping list requires a Club Publix account. Once you've created and logged in to your account, the Email link displays on your shopping list page. You may only send the shopping list to the email address on this account.
If you'd like to share your shopping list with others, you can forward it to them from your email account. This is the safest and most reliable method of delivery.
To increase the size of the ad, you can increase your browser's zoom level, usually found in the bottom right of your browser window. For more on how to zoom a web page, please refer to your web browser's Help section.
If you're seeing a version of the weekly ad that's not current, try one of these workarounds to resolve the issue:
- Refresh your browser. Press F5 to reload the weekly ad page.
- Clear your temporary internet files. Close your browser, reopen, and navigate to the new weekly ad.
- Change your preferred store to another store near you. If you see the updated ad, change back to your preferred store to view the same ad.
If you're still unable to see the updated version of the weekly ad, please contact us so we can research and address the issue.