1 large fresh mango, coarsely chopped
1 medium avocado, coarsely chopped
1 1/2 lb peeled/deveined shrimp (thawed), tails removed
1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
1 bag romaine lettuce (7-10 oz)
1/4 cup Caesar dressing
2 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce
2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to broil. Line baking pan with foil.
- Chop mango and avocado, discarding peel and seed.
- Arrange shrimp on pan in single layer (wash hands). Sprinkle seasoning over shrimp. Broil 4-5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink and opaque.
- Place romaine in salad bowl. Combine dressing, wing sauce, and honey. Drizzle one-half of the dressing over romaine; top with shrimp, mango, and avocado. Drizzle with remaining one-half dressing. Serve.
1 Bakery baguette
4 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
4 oz crumbled blue cheese
1 cup fresh raspberries
2 tablespoons pomegranate (or raspberry) salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut twelve 1/2-inch-thick slices from the bread. Brush bread slices with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Bake 3-4 minutes or until golden and toasted.
- Top each bread slice with 2 teaspoons blue cheese and 2-3 raspberries. Bake 1-2 minutes or until cheese has melted slightly.
- Drizzle 1/2 teaspoon dressing over each slice. Serve. (Makes 6 servings.)