$6.99 per person / Minimum 10 people
- Freshly Brewed Coffee (0 cal), Sweeteners (0–20 cal), Milk/Creamer (15–130 cal)
- Juice: Orange (80 cal) & Apple (180 cal)
- Cut Fruit Bowl (110 cal)
- Pastries: Bagel (90 cal), with Cream Cheese (+50 cal), Whipped Butter (+180 cal), Muffins (130–410 cal), Apple Pastry Bites (150 cal), Mini Croissants (230 cal)
$7.99 per person / Minimum 10 people
- Scrambled Eggs (50 cal), Bacon (60 cal), or Sausage Links (80 cal), choice of Homestyle Potatoes (100 cal) or French Toast Casserole (570 cal)
Self-service display.$5.99 per person / Minimum 10 people
- Oatmeal (150 cal)
- Toppings: Maple Syrup (130 cal), Light Brown Sugar (170 cal), Toasted Pecans (160 cal), Dried Fruits (80 cal)
Yogurt & Granola Bar
- Yogurt: Low-Fat Plain (50 cal), Vanilla (60 cal)
- Toppings: Fresh Berries (10–50 cal), Granola (190 cal), Toasted Coconut (90 cal), and Almonds (80 cal)
Chef action stations.$9.99 per person (chef labor cost not included) / Minimum 10 people
Omelet Chef Station
Eggs (50 cal), Vegetables (10–70 cal), Bacon (60 cal), Sausage (110 cal), Ham (50 cal), Cheese (30–340 cal)
Shrimp & Grits Chef Station
Seasoned Stone-Ground Grits (570 cal), Large Shrimp (120 cal), Sausage (180 cal), Vegetables (40–90 cal)
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary. Additional nutrition information available upon request.
To order, simply visit or call any Publix Catering location at least 24 hours in advance. Tax is not included in menu prices. Delivery, setup, and serveware is included. Upon request, disposable chafing dishes and fuel for drop-off catering are available for an additional charge. No tipping, please.
For more information on additional service offerings (e.g., cleanup and serving), please speak with your Publix Catering consultant.
Call us today.
Contact us at any of our full-service catering locations below and learn more at our Publix Catering FAQs.