Have us Sync Your Refills®
Pick up all your prescriptions in one monthly trip, and have them refilled automatically. It's easy—just speak to your Publix pharmacist to get set up.
Here's how it works:
Choose a Day
You'll let us know which day you'd like to receive your refills each month, so that we can align all your medications.
Confirmation Call or Text
We'll call or text you each month, about a week before your refills are ready. During this call, you'll be prompted through a few short questions just to confirm that there haven't been any changes to your medications.
- We'll ask you to confirm that we're speaking with the correct person.
- For security purposes, you will be asked to enter your four-digit year of birth (e.g. 1-9-6-0 for the year 1960).
- Next, we'll ask if you have had any recent changes to your medications.
- If you confirm that there have been changes to your medications, you will receive a follow-up call from a Pharmacy associate to discuss your changes.
- If there have been no changes to your medications, we will process your refills and contact you when they are ready to be picked up!
Don't worry if you miss this call or hang up prematurely—your refills will still be processed as usual! You do not need to contact the Pharmacy, unless there have been changes to prescriptions or medical history.
Ready Call or Text
We can either text or call you one day before your scheduled refill date. Just stop by the Pharmacy any time to set your notification preferences.
Reminder Call or Text
If you do not pick up your prescriptions within two days, you’ll receive a reminder call or text.