Publix Aprons® Cooking School
We are working to improve your online registration experience, so you may notice some changes on our website. Soon it will be even easier for you to book your next cooking class! Find a cooking school near you to begin your next culinary adventure.
Clicking the links below for class selection and payment processing will take you to Eventbrite's site that they operate and control.
What to Expect
Ready to raise your culinary cred? Learn more about our expert chefs and entertaining cooking classes.
COVID-19 Response and Social Distancing Polices
- All cooking schools are thoroughly cleaned, including regular cleaning of all equipment and touch points, before and after each class.
- All Publix associates will follow store and state guidelines (e.g., face masks, gloves, and frequent hand washing) while preparing and serving food.
- Demonstrating chefs will also wear face masks in all schools.
- Customers are required to wear face masks as they move in and out of the school. Some municipalities require face masks for customers until they are seated. Please check with your school to understand the face mask policies for your area.
- All standard social distancing measures are enforced, including:
- Ensuring a six-foot distance is maintained between our tables and seated customers.
- Removing extra chairs and tables as needed.
- Limiting tables to groups of three or four, partners, or singles.
Learn more about our chefs and special offerings.