Aprons Cooking School
We are working to improve your online registration experience, so you may notice some changes on our website. Soon it will be even easier for you to book your next cooking class! Find a cooking school near you to begin your next culinary adventure.
*Clicking this link for class selection and payment processing will take you to Eventbrite's site that they operate and control.
What to Expect
Ready to raise your culinary cred? Learn more about our expert chefs and entertaining cooking classes.
We will take the following measures for each class:
- All cooking schools have undergone a thorough cleaning prior to opening, with regular cleaning of all equipment and all touch points before and after each class.
- All Publix associates will follow store and state guidelines (i.e., face masks, gloves, and frequent hand washing) while preparing and serving food.
- Demonstrating chefs will also wear face masks in some schools.
- Customers are strongly encouraged to wear face masks as they move in and out of the school. Some municipalities are requiring face masks for customers until they are seated. Please check with your school to understand the face mask policies for your area.
- All standard social distancing measures will be implemented, including:
- Ensuring a six-foot distance is maintained between our tables/seated customers.
- Removing extra chairs and tables as needed.
- Limiting tables to partners or singles.
Learn more about our chefs and special offerings.
Publix reserves the right to cancel classes not meeting enrollment standards, change recipes, or substitute instructors for any reason. Terms and conditions apply.