12 oz mini sweet (or bell) peppers
4 oz Deli Pecorino Romano cheese
1 1/2 lb boneless grilling steaks (such as NY strip, ribeye, or tenderloin)
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 teaspoon barbecue seasoning
- Preheat grill. Remove stems and membrane from peppers; cut in half lengthwise.
- Cut four 1/2-inch thick slices from widest part of cheese, away from point.
- Coat steaks with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with seasoning. Place steaks and peppers on grill; grill 8–10 minutes, turning occasionally, or until steak is 145°F (for medium rare) and peppers are tender and charred. Remove from grill; let steaks stand 5 minutes.
- Grill cheese slices 1–2 minutes on each side; set aside to cool.
- Remove black bits from peppers (if desired). Chop peppers and cheese into small bite-size pieces; stir in remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Top steaks with relish. Serve.
6 slices precooked bacon
2 ears fresh yellow corn
1 cup fresh prediced tomatoes
1/4 cup presliced green onions
1/3 cup Asiago peppercorn dressing
4 regular (or 3 jumbo) Bakery corn muffins
- Microwave bacon following package instructions; chop and place in medium bowl. Remove corn from cob.
- Add remaining ingredients (except corn muffins) to bacon, stir until blended.
- Break corn muffins into large chunks (be careful not to crumble into small pieces); fold into bacon mixture. Serve.