Nonstick aluminum foil
2 lemons, for juice
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic sriracha seasoning, divided
1 tablespoon garlic blend paste
Large zip-top bag
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb)
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1/4 bunch fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon honey
1 cup matchstick carrots
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line baking sheet with foil. Squeeze lemons for juice (3 tablespoons). Combine 1 teaspoon sriracha seasoning, garlic paste, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in zip-top bag; add chicken (wash hands). Knead bag to coat chicken; let stand 15 minutes (or up to 1 hour) to marinate. Slice onion; chop cilantro (1/4 cup).
- Whisk in a medium bowl: remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice and honey until blended. Add onions and carrots; toss to coat. Let stand 15 minutes to marinate, stirring occasionally, or until carrots are tender.
- Place chicken on baking sheet (discard marinade); bake 15–18 minutes and until chicken is 165°F. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Toss cilantro and remaining 1/2 teaspoon sriracha seasoning into carrot mixture. Top chicken with carrot mixture. Serve.
2 (3-oz) pouches multi-grain rice/quinoa medley
1 lemon, for zest/juice
1 cup frozen corn kernels
1 cup frozen peach slices
1/4 cup slivered almonds
1/4 cup presliced green onions
2 tablespoons basil pesto
- Cook rice following package instructions. Zest lemon (1 teaspoon); squeeze for juice (2 tablespoons).
- Place corn and peaches in microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH for 2–3 minutes or until thawed.
- Stir rice into corn and peaches. Stir in remaining ingredients until blended. Serve.
Note: Use fresh peaches, if available, instead of frozen.