1 1/4 lb boneless NY strip steaks
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup fat-free sun-dried tomato vinaigrette
1 packet brown gravy mix (about 1 oz)
Large zip-top bag
- Preheat grill (or grill pan). Cut steaks into 4 portions, if desired; season with salt and pepper (wash hands). Place vinaigrette and dry gravy mix in zip-top bag; shake to mix. Place steaks in bag; seal tightly and knead bag to coat steaks. Let stand 10 minutes to marinate.
- Place steaks on grill and cover loosely with foil (or close lid), discarding marinade; grill 4-5 minutes on each side or until 145°F (for medium rare). Let steaks stand 5 minutes to rest. Serve.
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 teaspoons minced garlic
4 oz fresh pre-sliced baby portabellas
8 oz tomato trinity (fresh diced onions, tomatoes, bell peppers)
1 (8.8-oz) pouch precooked white rice
1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
4 fresh basil leaves
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Place butter in pan, then add garlic and mushrooms; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in tomato trinity; cook and stir 4-5 minutes or until peppers are tender and onions are browned.
- Stir in rice, Alfredo sauce, and cheese, then cover. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Chop basil leaves finely (1 tablespoon). Stir into rice and serve.