1 1/2 lb grilling steaks (such as ribeye, strip, or top sirloin)
1 1/2 teaspoons steak seasoning blend
1 teaspoon fennel seeds
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Cut steak into four portions; coat both sides of steaks with seasonings (wash hands).
- Place oil in pan, then add steaks; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until steak is 145°F (for medium-rare). Let stand 5 minutes; serve.
4 medium tomatoes
1 (1-oz) package fresh basil, coarsely chopped
1 package Deli sliced prosciutto (about 3 oz)
1 frozen prepared pie crust
1/4 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
1/3 cup light mayonnaise
1/3 cup garlic/herb cheese spread
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Cut tomatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Chop basil.
- Cut prosciutto into thin strips.
- Place crust on baking sheet (for ease in handling); bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese; sprinkle 2 tablespoons over bottom of crust. Layer with one-half of the tomatoes, sprinkle with one-half of the salt and pepper, then add a layer of one-half of the prosciutto.
- Combine mayonnaise, cheese spread, and basil; spread mixture over prosciutto. Repeat layers of tomato, salt, pepper, and prosciutto. Top with remaining 1/4 cup bread crumb mixture. Bake 20-25 minutes or until tomatoes are soft and crust has browned. May be served warm or chilled. (Makes 8 servings.)