1 (15-oz) fully cooked beef pot roast with gravy
1 (8.8-oz) pouch precooked Spanish rice
1/2 cup canned corn with peppers, drained
1/2 cup fresh salsa, well drained
Nonstick aluminum foil
6 large flour tortillas
3/4 cup Deli spinach dip
3/4 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- Microwave pot roast and rice following package instructions. Shred meat with 2 forks, then combine with rice, corn, and salsa.
- Preheat two-sided tabletop grill. Place each tortilla on a square sheet of foil. Spread 2 tablespoons spinach dip down center of each tortilla, top with 2 tablespoons cheese, then add 1/2 cup beef and rice mixture.
- Fold bottom of tortilla up over filling, then fold over sides as you roll the tortilla around the filling. Place seam side down on foil, then roll foil around burrito and tuck ends under.
- Place burritos on grill, in batches, if needed; grill 5–7 minutes to toast tortillas and ensure that filling is hot in center. Serve.
2 (20-oz) jars fresh citrus salad in juice, drained
Juice of 2 limes
1 medium avocado, cubed
2 cups fresh cut cantaloupe chunks
2 tablespoons fresh mint, finely chopped
6 tablespoons sour cream, divided (optional)
- Drain citrus salad; squeeze limes for juice (1/4 cup).
- Chop avocado and cantaloupe into 1-inch pieces; chop mint.
- Toss all ingredients (except sour cream) together gently. Cover and chill 10 minutes
- Divide salad into serving bowls. Top each with 1 tablespoon sour cream. Serve.