2 tablespoons fresh organic dill, coarsely chopped
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 cups broccoli florets, coarsely chopped
Zest/juice of 1 lemon
2 (6-oz) fresh salmon fillets
8 oz organic bowtie pasta
tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 pint grape tomatoes
1/2 cup organic chicken broth
1/2 cup reduced-fat crumbled feta cheese
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Bring water to boil for pasta.
- Chop dill, garlic, and broccoli florets into small pieces.
- Zest lemon (1 teaspoon) and squeeze lemon for juice (2 tablespoons).
- Cut salmon into small bite-size pieces.
- Prepare pasta following package instructions.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Place oil in pan. Season salmon with salt; cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Add tomatoes, broccoli, and broth; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until salmon separates easily with a fork.
- Add pasta, lemon juice and zest, feta, dill, and red pepper flakes; toss to combine. Serve.