1 lb Bakery pizza dough
2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
1 lb mild Italian sausage (or 4 links)
1 small green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
1 small red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
1 small sweet onion, coarsely chopped
3/4 cup pizza sauce
2 cups shredded (or fresh) mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Remove dough from refrigerator and let stand one hour (do not remove from bag until stand time completed).
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place 1 tablespoon oil in pan, then add sausage; brown 5–6 minutes, stirring to crumble sausage, or until no pink remains. Let stand 2–3 minutes to cool. Meanwhile, chop peppers and onion.
- Prepare crust. Flour hands lightly and pat dough evenly into lightly greased or nonstick pizza pan. (Or turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll to desired thinness.)
- Top crust with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, peppers, onions, and sausage. Brush outer edge of crust with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 18–25 minutes (depending on thickness of pizza) or until crust is golden, cheese is melted, and toppings are thoroughly heated. Let stand 5 minutes. Slice and serve. (Makes 8 servings.)
1 medium tomato, coarsely chopped
1 bag baby arugula leaves (4-5 oz)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 (6-oz) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained
1/4 cup peppercorn ranch dressing
- Chop tomato. Place all ingredients in salad bowl.
- Toss and serve.