2 medium tomatoes
1 teaspoon fresh dill, finely chopped
1 teaspoon capers, finely chopped
8 slices Bakery whole wheat bread
1/4 cup light mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
4 salmon filets (about 1 1/2 lb)
12 slices reduced-sodium bacon
2 cups fresh baby spinach (3 oz), divided
- Slice tomatoes (about 8 slices); chop dill and capers.
- Toast bread.
- Combine dill, capers, mayonnaise, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; set aside. Season fish with salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Wrap three slices of bacon around each salmon filet (wash hands).
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Place salmon in pan; cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until bacon is crisp and salmon is 145°F (or flesh separates easily).
- Spread 2 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture on each bread slice; top with spinach and tomato. Add salmon and assemble sandwiches; serve.
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
2 teaspoons sugar, divided
2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar, divided
- Preheat broiler.
- Slice each grapefruit in half. Remove center core; slice between each segment.
- Place grapefruit, cut side up, in shallow baking dish. Press 1 1/2 teaspoons butter into center of each grapefruit half (where core was removed). Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon sugar, then 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar.
- Place on top shelf under broiler; broil 4-5 minutes or until sugar is bubbling and edges of grapefruit begin to brown. Serve warm.