8 slices whole grain bread
1/2 cup egg substitute (or 2 large eggs)
1/2 cup reduced-fat milk
1 teaspoon unsalted butter
4 tablespoons peanut butter, divided
4 tablespoons grape jelly, divided
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (or more to taste)
4 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
- Toast 4 slices of the bread in toaster. Whisk eggs and milk in medium bowl until well blended. Toast remaining bread slices.
- Melt butter in large, nonstick sauté pan on medium-high 1–2 minutes. Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter on one slice of bread. Spread 1 tablespoon jelly on another slice of bread. Assemble slices to form a sandwich. Repeat with remaining bread slices.
- Dip 2 of the sandwiches into egg mixture (coating both sides evenly); let excess mixture drip back into bowl. Place sandwiches in pan; cook 1 minute on each side or until golden. Repeat with remaining 2 sandwiches. Cut each sandwich in half; sprinkle with cinnamon. Top with maple syrup and serve.
2 cups individually frozen strawberries, no sugar added (do not thaw)
1 1/2 cups reduced-fat milk
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Remove peel from bananas; place bananas in blender. Add remaining ingredients.
- Pulse and then blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses and serve.