1 (11-oz) can mandarin oranges (about 1 cup, undrained)
3/4 lb turkey (or chicken) cutlets
1 (12-oz) package fresh stir-fry vegetables
1 1/2 teaspoons maggi seasoning
1 teaspoon minced garlic
4 1/2 teaspoons ginger paste, divided
2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
1 (8-oz) can sliced water chestnuts (drained)
1/4 cup ponzu sauce
- Drain oranges, reserving 2 tablespoons juice.
- Cut turkey into 1-inch pieces (wash hands).
- Combine reserved orange juice and stir-fry vegetables; microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until vegetables start to become tender.
- Preheat large sauté pan (or wok) on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Combine in medium bowl, maggi, garlic, and 1 1/2 teaspoons ginger paste; stir in turkey. Place 1 tablespoon oil in pan then add turkey; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until 165°F. Remove turkey from pan.
- Increase heat to high; heat pan 1-2 minutes. Place 1 tablespoon oil in pan then stir in 3 teaspoons ginger paste; cook and stir 1 minute. Add vegetables and water chestnuts; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Add ponzu sauce; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until hot. Add turkey and oranges; toss gently and serve.
1 lb fresh carrots
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Peel carrots and cut thinly, using vegetable peeler, down length of carrot. Continue cutting ribbons until too thin to peel.
- Combine carrots and water; cover and microwave on HIGH 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Combine remaining ingredients; microwave on HIGH 1-1 1/2 minutes or until boiling. Drain carrots; stir in butter mixture. Serve.