1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 eggs (or 1/2 cup egg substitute)
1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 beef chuck patties (1 lb)
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 (15-oz) jar garlic Alfredo sauce
2 cups fresh baby spinach (about 3 oz)
- Place flour in shallow bowl.
- Beat eggs gently, in second bowl.
- Combine in third bowl: bread crumbs, seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Dip patties in flour, coating both sides. Dip into eggs; let excess drip off. Dredge in bread crumb mixture (wash hands).
- Place oil in pan, then add patties; cook 2–3 minutes on each side to brown. Reduce heat to medium; cook 2–3 more minutes on each side and until 160°F.
- Place Alfredo sauce in medium saucepan; bring to a boil on medium-high. Reduce heat on sauce to low. Stir in spinach; cook and stir 2–3 minutes or until spinach wilts. Serve sauce over patties.
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 cups water
1 (19-oz) package frozen cheese tortellini
1 package frozen broccoli with cheese sauce (10–12 oz)
1 (14.5-oz) can herb/garlic diced tomatoes (drained)
- Place all ingredients (except tomatoes) in large sauté pan on medium heat and cover; cook and stir 8–9 minutes or until hot.
- Stir in tomatoes; cook 1–2 more minutes or until hot and bubbly (165°F). Serve. (Makes 6 servings.)