1 lemon, for juice
1 teaspoon fresh oregano, coarsely chopped
4 frozen fish fillets, 1 1/2 lb (such as salmon, snapper, or halibut)
8 oz angel hair pasta
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons capers
4 oz package sun-dried tomato butter, divided
- Bring water to a boil for pasta.
- Squeeze lemon for juice (2 tablespoons). Chop oregano.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Coat both sides of fish with spray, then place fish in pan; cook 4 minutes (without turning).
- Cook pasta following package instructions. Drain and to return pan; cover to keep warm.
- Turn fish and cover; cook 4 more minutes and until fish is 145°F (or opaque and separates easily). Remove fish from pan; season with salt and pepper, then cover to keep warm.
- Reduce heat on same sauté pan to medium. Place vinegar, capers, lemon juice, and oregano in pan; cook and stir 1–2 minutes or until liquid has reduced by about one-half. Remove pan from heat; whisk in one-half of the tomato butter until blended.
- Stir remaining half of tomato butter into pasta. Serve sauce over fish.
4 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
1/2 teaspoon fresh oregano, coarsely chopped
3 medium zucchini, sliced
2 tablespoons canola oil
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- Chop tomatoes (1 cup) and oregano.
- Slice zucchini into 1/4-inch thick rounds (about 6 cups).
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place oil in pan, then add zucchini; cook and stir 2–3 minutes or until tender. Season with salt and pepper flakes.
- Add tomatoes and oregano; cook 1–2 more minutes or until tomatoes soften. Serve.