1 1/2 lb grilling steaks (such as NY strip, ribeye, or tenderloin)
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons spicy steak seasoning
1/2 cup cola (or regular) barbecue sauce
- Preheat grill. Coat steaks on both sides with olive oil and seasoning.
- Place steaks on grill; grill 4–5 minutes on each side or until steaks are 145°F (for medium rare). Brush sauce over both sides of steak during last 2 minutes of grill time.
- Remove steaks from grill; let stand 5 minutes to rest before slicing. Serve.
8 oz whole baby portabellas, halved
1/2 cup mini sweet peppers, thinly sliced
1 medium zucchini (or yellow) squash, thinly sliced
1 (24- x 12-inch) sheet nonstick aluminum foil
1 cup canned, quartered artichoke hearts, drained
3 tablespoons sun-dried tomato finishing butter
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup light Caesar dressing
2 tablespoons presliced green onions
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill.
- Halve portabellas. Slice peppers and squash.
- Place in center of foil sheet: vegetables (except green onions), finishing butter, salt, and pepper. Bring up foil sides; double-fold top and ends to seal packet.
- Place packet on grill over indirect heat; grill 12–15 minutes or until vegetables are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Remove packet from grill and drain vegetables, if needed; transfer to serving bowl. Stir in dressing and green onions; sprinkle with cheese. Serve.