- Prepare peaches through step 1 - 10 minutes
- Begin to grill peaches; prepare chicken and begin to grill (turn peaches) - 5 minutes
- Complete chicken and serve - 20 minutes
- Assemble dessert when ready to serve
8 ounces multigrain thin spaghetti
2 1/2 cups water
1/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
1 tablespoon capers
2 tablespoons butter
4 tomato/basil boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lbs)
3 ounces baby arugula leaves (2 cups)
2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat grill. Meanwhile, break pasta in half while placing in large saucepan. Stir in water, tomato pesto, capers, and butter. Cover and bring to boil on medium-high, stirring often.
2. Place chicken on grill, using tongs; close lid (or cover loosely with foil). Grill 6-7 minutes, turning occasionally, or until internal temperature reaches 170°F. Use a meat thermometer to accurately ensure doneness.
3. When pasta boils, reduce to medium and simmer 6-9 minutes, stirring often, until most of liquid is absorbed.
4. Stir arugula into pasta and cook 1-2 more minutes, stirring often, until leaves are wilted. Slice chicken thinly and arrange over pasta. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
4 peaches (rinsed)
1 tablespoon sugar
4 Bakery coconut pecan bite-size cookies
1/2 cup aerosol whipped cream
1/4 cup caramel topping
1. Preheat grill. Cut peaches in half; remove and discard pit. Sprinkle cut side of peaches with sugar; let stand 5 minutes.
2. Coat cut side of peaches with cooking spray. Place on grill with cut side down; close lid (or cover loosely with foil) and grill 3-5 minutes or until browned.
3. Turn peaches; cover and cook 3-7 more minutes or until desired tenderness. (Grill times may vary widely depending on ripeness of peaches.) Skin of peaches can be easily removed but is not necessary. To remove skin, gently squeeze each cooked peach half with fingertips until skin separates from peach; discard skin.
4. Crumble cookies into four dessert dishes and top each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping. Add peach halves; drizzle each dessert with 1 tablespoon caramel sauce and top with 1 tablespoon whipped topping. Serve.
Cut the grilled peaches into bite-size pieces. Layer with remaining ingredients in large wine glasses, for an elegant presentation.