4 slices precooked bacon
1 (7-oz) package presliced smoked turkey (or chicken), chopped
1/3 cup cilantro avocado dressing
1 cup shredded four-cheese Mexican blend
1/2 cup diced mango (optional)
1 (8-oz) package guacamole
4 (10-inch) whole wheat (or spinach) tortillas
1 cup lettuce shreds
1/2 cup prediced tomatoes
- Microwave bacon following package instructions. Chop turkey; combine with dressing, cheese, and mango.
- Spread equal amounts guacamole on each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch border. Place equal amounts lettuce and turkey mixture down center of each tortilla.
- Add tomato and bacon on top of turkey mixture; fold in ends of tortilla and roll up like a burrito. Cut in half. Serve.
4 white chocolate macadamia cookies, coarsely crushed
2 (3.25-oz) containers prepared banana pudding
1 (8-oz) can pineapple tidbits, drained
1 (8-oz) container coconut yogurt
Frozen whipped topping (optional)
- Crush cookies; place 2 tablespoons cookie pieces into the bottom of 4 serving cups, then add even amounts of pudding, pineapple, and yogurt.
- Top with whipped topping, if desired, and an even amount of remaining 2 tablespoons crushed cookies. Serve immediately or chill overnight.