1 bag baby gold potatoes (24–28 oz), halved
1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce, divided
6 slices precooked bacon, coarsely chopped
1 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican-blend cheese
1/2 cup french-fried onions
1/2 cup presliced green onions
1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Halve potatoes; place in microwave-safe bowl and cover. Microwave potatoes on HIGH for 8 minutes.
- Drain potatoes, then toss with 1/4 cup wing sauce; transfer mixture to 13-x 9-inch baking dish. Bake 20–25 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender, stirring once halfway through bake time. Meanwhile, chop bacon. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch cubes (wash hands).
- Reduce heat to 400°F. Combine chicken with remaining 1/4 cup wing sauce, then stir into potatoes.
- Combine remaining ingredients (including bacon); top potatoes with mixture. Bake 15–18 more minutes or until center of casserole is 165°F. Let stand 5 minutes to cool. Serve.
1 (4-oz) package baby arugula leaves
2 cups blackberries (or raspberries)
1/3 cup shelled sunflower seeds
1/3 cup balsamic dressing
4 oz Deli goat cheese, crumbled
- Place all ingredients in salad bowl (except cheese).
- Toss salad. Crumble goat cheese over salad; serve.