Turkey Supreme With Angel Hair Pasta
- Total Time:
- Active Time:
1/4 cup flour
1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
1 pound turkey breast tenderloin
2 tablespoons canola oil
1/4 cup frozen diced onion
1/2 pound angel hair pasta
one 4-ounce jar sliced mushrooms (drained)
1 1/2 cup half and half
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
salt and pepper, to taste
1 cup frozen peas
1. Fill large saucepan 3/4 full with water and cover. Place on high heat to boil for pasta.
2. Preheat sauté pan on medium-high for 1-3 minutes.
3. Combine flour and seasoned salt in a gallon-size resealable plastic storage bag.
4. Cut turkey into 1-inch cubes, place into resealable plastic storage bag and shake to coat.
5. Pour canola oil in sauté pan on medium heat.
6. Place onion and turkey into pan and sauté for 8-10 minutes.
7. While turkey is cooking, check water. If boiling, add pasta and boil
uncovered per package directions for al dente, approximately 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
8. Add mushrooms, half and half, Dijon mustard, pepper and salt to turkey and continue to cook on medium heat for 3 minutes.
9. Add green peas and continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
10. Serve over pasta.