Lime Honey Ginger Chicken
2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
large zip-top bag
1 1/2 cups refrigerated honey ginger dressing
1 lime (rinsed)
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/4 cup heavy cream
1. Place chicken in large zip-top bag (wash hands). Add dressing. Cut lime in half; squeeze juice into bag. Seal bag tightly; knead bag with fingertips to evenly coat chicken. Chill 20 minutes, turning occasionally, to marinate.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Preheat large oven-safe skillet on medium-high 2-3 minutes.
3. Place oil in pan; swirl to coat. Add chicken thighs, reserving marinade (wash hands); cook 5-7 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
4. Transfer chicken (in skillet) to oven. Bake 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Use a meat thermometer to accurately ensure doneness.
5. During last 10 minutes of chicken bake time, place reserved marinade in small saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high.
6. Boil sauce 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat; stir in cream. Pour over chicken and serve. (Makes 6 servings.)
CALORIES (per 1/6 recipe) 390kcal; FAT 26g; CHOL 125mg; SODIUM 900mg; CARB 13g; FIBER 0g; PROTEIN 28g; VIT A 8%; VIT C 8%; CALC 2%; IRON 8%
If you would like to share your recipe, please forward it to family, friends, or caretakers from your email account. This is the safest and most reliable method of delivery.