- Total Time:
- Active Time:
1 tablespoon butter
4 bratwurst links
2 cups frozen pepper stir-fry (contains sliced green/red/yellow peppers and onions)
1 (8-ounce) bottle light beer
1/2 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
4 Bakery hoagie rolls
1. Preheat large saucepan on medium-high for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add butter and swirl to coat. Add bratwurst, cover and cook 5 minutes, turning halfway through cook time.
3. Add pepper stir-fry, beer and steak seasoning. Stir and cook 10 minutes, or until liquid is mostly absorbed, stirring occasionally.
4. Slice rolls lengthwise, leaving half inch to hold top and bottom slices together.
5. Place 1 bratwurst on each bun and divide stir-fry mixture between each serving. Serve.