- Total Time:
- Active Time:
1 pound fresh peeled/deveined shrimp (51/60 count)
16 wooden or bamboo skewers (6-inch)
1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning blend
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1. Spray grill with cooking spray, then preheat.
2. Lay 4 shrimp on flat surface, nesting together horizontally.
3. Lay hand flat on shrimp and push pointed end of skewer through center of each shrimp, connecting them.
4. Take second skewer and push through shrimp 1/2-inch from first skewer. (This keeps shrimp from spinning when turned on the grill.) Repeat with remaining shrimp. Wash hands.
5. Place skewers on plate (may be paper) and sprinkle both sides with seasoning.
6. Brush barbecue sauce over both sides of skewers, spreading evenly.
7. Grill 5-7 minutes, turning frequently, until shrimp turn pink and opaque. Serve.