Wine: It’s the gift that can be enjoyed immediately or when the time is right, without any pressure to display it on the coffee table during family visits. But don't just buy a bottle and call it a day. Whether you're buying for those hard-to-please relatives, showing your gratitude to siblings, or surprising your significant other with a little something extra, we have a bottle to match every personality.
For Your Sister-in-Law
Beringer Chardonnay: This lusciously fruity chardonnay is a crowd-pleaser, pairing lively citrus and apple with a creamy, toasty finish.
- How to gift: with her favorite movie and a box of sweet treats, so she can have a night of fun whenever she feels like kicking back
For Your Busy Mother
Conundrum White: A blend of fresh florals—sweetly fragrant apricot, pear, and subtle citrus—this wine appeals to every palate and pairs well with almost any dish. It can even stand on its own.
- How to gift: with a bouquet of beautiful flowers, and a delivery of a home-cooked meal to her doorstep (dishwashing services included)
For Your Dad
Stag’s Leap Artemis Cabernet: Dark and rich on the nose with aromas of espresso and spice, this wine opens into a polished palate of cherry, berry, and currant, with a softly tannic finish.
For Your Aunt
Clicquot Brut: Ripe orchard fruits such as peach meet sweet vanilla and toasty biscuit notes in this full-bodied yet crisp champagne.
- How to gift: with a set of personalized champagne glasses with a refined monogram or bouncy handwritten script
For Your Sophisticated Uncle
Meiomi Pinot Noir: With dusky notes of tobacco and cedar, this refined pinot noir balances its bouquet of cherry, blackberry, and boysenberry with style.
- How to gift: with a new Italian-themed cookbook, so he can pair his pinot with his latest kitchen accomplishment
For Your Best Girlfriend
La Marca Prosecco: This slightly sweet sparkler combines a harmonious bouquet of honeyed florals with a fruity finish of citrus and green apple.
- How to gift: with the ingredients for a Sparkling Wine Moscow Mule, classic copper mugs, a few mini bottles of vodka, and fresh ginger and limes
For Your Sister
Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet: Bold but easy-drinking, this wine bursts with jammy berry flavor. A touch of oak and tannins keeps this fruit-forward cabernet in check.
- How to gift: with a double shot of nostalgia and indulgence: a framed throwback picture from your childhood and a bow-wrapped box of rich Publix Bakery chocolate eclairs
For Your Brother
Sonoma-Cutrer Chardonnay: An elegantly composed, classic chardonnay. Hints of caramel and vanilla in the oak finish deepen pear and peach flavors.
For Your Favorite Grandparent
Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio: Not too sweet or too earthy, this pioneering pinot grigio strikes the perfect balance of crisp and fruity with light apple notes.
- How to gift: with a fancy wine opener, because even everyday moments are worthy of a splurge
For Your Significant Other
Conundrum Red: A sensuously rich red, this blend brings together mocha and smoke with ripe plum and berry notes. Its smooth finish encourages you to linger with one more glass.
Publix promotes responsible drinking and supports efforts to fight alcohol abuse and underage drinking. Please visit the Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility at www.responsibility.org for more information.