Wine: It’s the gift that can be enjoyed immediately or when the time is right, without any pressure to display it on the coffee table during family visits. But don't just buy a bottle and call it a day. Whether you're buying for those hard-to-please relatives, showing your gratitude to siblings, or surprising your significant other with a little something extra, we have got a bottle to match every personality.
Beringer Chardonnay: This lusciously fruity chardonnay is a crowd-pleaser, pairing lively citrus and apple with a creamy, toasty finish.
- Give to: your sister-in-law, because this one's guaranteed to please
- How to gift: with her favorite movie and a box of sweet treats, so she can have a night of fun whenever she feels like kicking back
Your Busy Mother
Conundrum White: A blend of fresh florals—sweetly fragrant apricot, pear, and subtle citrus—this wine appeals to every palate and pairs well with almost any dish. It can even stand on its own.
- Give to: your busy mother, who's always done it all with style, and without breaking a sweat
- How to gift: a bouquet of beautiful flowers, and a delivery of a home-cooked meal to her doorstep (dishwashing services included)
Stag’s Leap Artemis Cabernet: Dark and rich on the nose with aromas of espresso and spice, this wine opens into a polished palate of cherry, berry, and currant, with a softly tannic finish.
Clicquot Brut: Ripe orchard fruits such as peach meet sweet vanilla and toasty biscuit notes in this full-bodied yet crisp champagne.
- Give to: your aunt, who needs a gift to match her bubbly, outgoing personality
- How to gift: with a set of personalized champagne glasses with a refined monogram or bouncy handwritten script
Your Sophisticated Uncle
Meiomi Pinot Noir: With dusky notes of tobacco and cedar, this refined pinot noir balances its bouquet of cherry, blackberry, and boysenberry with style.
- Give to: a sophisticated uncle, who has great taste and the cooking chops to match
- How to gift: with a new Italian-themed cookbook, so he can pair his pinot with his latest kitchen accomplishment
Your Best Girlfriend
La Marca Prosecco: This slightly sweet sparkler combines a harmonious bouquet of honeyed florals with a fruity finish of citrus and green apple.
- Give to: your best girlfriend, because she knows better than anyone that you don't need a reason to pop a cork and celebrate
- How to gift: with the ingredients for a Sparkling Wine Moscow Mule, classic copper mugs, a few mini bottles of vodka, and fresh ginger and limes
Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet: Bold but easy-drinking, this wine bursts with jammy berry flavor. A touch of oak and tannins keeps this fruit-forward cabernet in check.
- Give to: your sister, who's always been your biggest cheerleader, best listener, and partner in adventure
- How to gift: with a double shot of nostalgia and indulgence: a framed throwback picture from your childhood and a bow-wrapped box of rich Publix Bakery chocolate eclairs
Sonoma-Cutrer Chardonnay: An elegantly composed, classic chardonnay. Hints of caramel and vanilla in the oak finish deepen pear and peach flavors.
- Give to: your brother, because he's grown up to be a pretty great guy after all these years (and doesn't lock you out of the bathroom anymore)
- How to gift: with Publix Deli Imported French Brie Cheese, a classic pairing that just gets better with age
Your Favorite Grandparent
Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio: Not too sweet or too earthy, this pioneering pinot grigio strikes the perfect balance of crisp and fruity with light apple notes.
- Give to: your favorite grandparent—they've always been around to make you happy and spoil you with a little something special
- How to gift: with a fancy wine opener, because even everyday moments are worthy of a splurge
Your Significant Other
Conundrum Red: A sensuously rich red, this blend brings together mocha and smoke with ripe plum and berry notes. Its smooth finish encourages you to linger with one more glass.
- Give to: your significant other, with a note that this bottle is ready to be opened for a romantic evening at home
- How to gift: with Publix Bakery chocolate-dipped strawberries or two slices of Publix Bakery Chocolate Ganache Supreme Cake for sharing, as well as a throwback photo from when you first met
Publix promotes responsible drinking and supports efforts to fight alcohol abuse and underage drinking. Please visit the Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility at www.responsibility.org for more information.