Product Description

Shampoo with oatmeal for dogs and puppies. Kills: fleas for up to 10 days; ticks for up to 10 days. Contains oatmeal to soothe dry or irritated skin. Purpose: This product kills fleas and sticks while it cleans and deodorizes in one easy and convenient step. This rich, conditioning, non-staining formula contains a highly effective flea and tick killing ingredients combined with an excellent pH balanced shampoo. If you have questions or comments about this product, please write: Consumer Response, PO Box 540399, Omaha, NE 68154-0399. In Case of Emergency, Call: 1-800-781-4738. Non-Emergency Call: 1-800-224-Pets (7387).

Warning

Keep out of reach of children. Caution: See back panel for additional precautionary statements. Precautionary Statements: Caution: Hazards to Humans: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wear protective rubber gloves when applying the product. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove contaminated clothing before reuse. Apply this product only as specified on this label. Hazards to Domestic Animals: Do not treat (use on) dogs less than 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before applying this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Do not use on cats. May be toxic or potentially fatal if applied to or ingested by cats. Accidental application to cats and/or grooming a recently treated dog may result in tremors and/or uncoordinated muscle movements. If this occurs, immediate veterinary care should be provided. First Aid: If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Hot Line Number: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or veterinarian. For additional information on this product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents); you may call 1-800-781-4738.