A treat to sink your teeth into.
Even an innocent yogurt ice pop can dress up like a creepy vampire. These cool, tasty treats are as fun to look at as they are to eat.
Source: Publix Aprons® recipe.
Total Time - 3 hours, 10 minutes
Active Time - 10 minutes
Servings - 12
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12-ct) ice pop mold (with ice pop sticks), 2.5–3 oz
- 24 mini chocolate candies
- 12 vanilla-flavored melting wafers (or white chocolate melting wafers)
- Chocolate shell sundae topping
- Place strawberries in food processor bowl; process until puréed. Transfer mixture to small bowl.
- Whisk yogurt, honey, and vanilla until well blended. Pour the 2 mixtures alternately into ice-pop mold (leave 1/4 inch clearance for the stick).
- Swirl mixtures slightly, using a skewer (or thin-bladed knife), with an up-and-down motion. Insert ice pop sticks; freeze 3 hours or until firm.
For the costume:
- Place two mini chocolate shell candies as the eyes.
- Cut vanilla-flavored melting wafers into small fang shapes.
- Add chocolate shell sundae topping for the lip; serve.