Want a dish for your party that’s savory, but just as fun as the sweet stuff? Want it as soon as possible? Look no further than Swamp Guac.
Source: Publix Aprons® recipe.
Total Time - 10 minutes
Servings - 8
- 3 ripe Hass avocados, halved
- 1/2 medium white onion, finely chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 limes, for juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco (or goat cheese)
- Tortilla chips, for dipping
- Scoop the flesh from one avocado, then place in bowl; smash avocado until desired consistency. Chop onion, poblano pepper, and cilantro; place in bowl with avocado. Squeeze limes for juice (about 2 tablespoons). Scoop flesh of remaining two avocados and chop. Add lime juice and chopped avocado to the bowl.
- Season guacamole with salt and pepper; stir mixture gently to combine. Top with cheese; serve with tortilla chips.
CALORIES (per 1/8 recipe) 140kcal; FAT 12g; SAT FAT 2g; TRANS FAT 0g; CHOL 0mg; SODIUM 85mg; CARB 8g; FIBER 5g; SUGARS 1g; PROTEIN 3g; VIT A 4%; VIT C 40%; CALC 2%; IRON 6%