Add a little scary to your Bloody Mary.
The simple Bloody Mary is already named for Halloween. But we don’t stop there. Introducing the new Scary Mary: The perfect outfit for an already amazing cocktail.
Source: Publix Aprons® recipe.
Total Time - 5 minutes
Servings - 1
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 3 oz tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 splash lemon juice
- 2–3 drops hot pepper sauce
- Black pepper, to taste
- Celery salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish (optional)
- 2 green olives, 2 white mushrooms, celery stick, and lime wedge, for garnish
- Fill a highball glass with ice; add all ingredients (except garnish).
- Stir well.
For the costume:
- Skewer green olives.
- Using a paring knife, carve mushrooms to resemble skulls. Cut small slits for teeth and holes for eyes and noses.
- Top with celery and garnish with lime wedge.