1 tablespoon canola oil
3/4 cup french-fried onions, coarsely crushed
large zip-top bag
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
1 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb)
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 oz Deli sharp white Cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
1 (6-oz) can mushroom steak sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat baking sheet with oil. Place fried onions in bag and crush; add panko. Cut pork into 1-inch-thick slices; coat pork evenly with mustard, salt, and pepper (wash hands). Place pork in bag; shake to coat, then press with fingertips to coat pork evenly. Arrange pork on baking sheet; bake 10 minutes.
- Turn pork pieces over; cook 6–7 more minutes or until pork is 145°F. Meanwhile, shred cheese (1/3 cup).
- Combine Alfredo sauce, mushroom sauce, and cheese in microwave-safe bowl and cover; microwave on HIGH 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until cheese melts and sauce is hot. Serve sauce with pork.
8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
1/4 cup basil pesto sauce
- Cut mozzarella into bite-size pieces. Chop tomatoes.
- Combine in medium bowl: yogurt and pesto sauce until blended.
- Fold in cheese and tomatoes until evenly coated. Serve.