1 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Large zip-top bag
3/4 cup light mayonnaise
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
2 teaspoons green pepper sauce
- Place chicken in bag (wash hands). Combine mayonnaise, water, vinegar, sugar, pepper, salt, and horseradish (reserve 3/4 cup sauce for later use).
- Pour remaining 1/4 cup sauce and pepper sauce over chicken; seal bag tightly and knead to coat chicken evenly. Chill 1 hour (or overnight) to marinate.
- Preheat grill (or grill pan) on medium-high. Place chicken on grill (discarding marinade) and reduce heat to low; grill 15–18 minutes, turning frequently, and until chicken is 165°F. During last 5 minutes of grill time, baste chicken with 1/4 cup of the reserved sauce. Slice chicken and serve with remaining 1/2 cup sauce.
2 European cucumbers
1 small sweet onion
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
1/2 cup smoked sun-dried tomatoes
1/4 cup cucumber dill Greek yogurt dip
- Preheat grill (or grill pan). Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise. Cut two 1-inch-thick slices from onion. Coat cucumbers and onions with oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Place cucumbers and onions on grill, cut-side down; grill 3–4 minutes or until grill marks begin to show. Remove cucumbers from grill. Turn onions over; grill 3–4 more minutes or until tender. Remove onions from grill.
- Slice cucumbers thinly and chop onions finely; place in salad bowl. Add remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, tomatoes, and dip; toss to coat. Chill 15 minutes (or up to 1 hour). Serve.