Nonstick aluminum foil
1 large pear, sliced
4 oz Deli aged Cheddar, sliced
2 Bakery onion mushroom mozzarella rolls
3 tablespoons pear preserves
6 oz Deli sliced oven-roasted turkey
2/3 cup watercress or arugula leaves
2 tablespoons honey
- Line two-sided tabletop grill with foil; preheat grill.
- Cut pear into 1/4-inch-thick slices; cut cheese into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Slice rolls in half lengthwise; spread 1 1/2 tablespoons pear preserves on bottom halves of rolls. Layer each roll in this order with: pears, turkey, cheese, and watercress, then drizzle with honey; top with remaining halves of rolls.
- Place sandwiches on grill; grill 5-6 minutes or until heated and cheese melts. Cut sandwiches in half and serve.
1 1/2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
2 teaspoons pear preserves
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
3 tablespoons canola oil
2 1/3 cups watercress or arugula leaves
1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Whisk in salad bowl: pear spread, vanilla, vinegar, salt, and oil until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Serve.