-- Put water on to boil for pasta; prepare tilapia and begin to cook - 15 minutes
-- Complete pasta and tilapia; serve - 15 minutes
Tilapia With Lemon Butter Sauce
2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
1 1/2 lb tilapia fillets (thawed)
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
4 teaspoons flour, divided
Large zip-top bag
3 tablespoons butter, divided
1/4 cup white wine
-- Chop parsley; cut lemon in half. Set both aside.
-- Check fish for bones (wash hands).
1. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Place seasoned salt and 3 teaspoons flour in zip-top bag; shake to mix. Add fish to zip-top bag; seal tightly and shake to coat.
2. Place 1 tablespoon butter in pan, then add fish; cook 3 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon butter to center of pan. Turn fillets, using spatula, and distribute butter under each fillet. Cook 3 more minutes or until fish is golden and flakes easily. Transfer fish to serving plates.
3. Add wine, and remaining 1 tablespoon butter and 1 teaspoon flour to pan; squeeze juice of lemon into pan. Heat and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in parsley and serve butter sauce over fish.
Angel Hair Fresca
8 oz angel hair pasta
2 cups fresh broccoli florets
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
1. Fill large saucepan half full of water. Cover and bring to a boil on high for pasta.
2. Stir pasta into boiling water; boil 1 minute. Stir in broccoli; boil and stir 4 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain pasta mixture. Add butter to saucepan, using residual heat to melt butter. Stir in tomato pesto and pasta mixture; toss to mix and serve.
-- Complete your meal with a fresh salad blend, dinner rolls, and a layer cake for dessert.
-- Fresh Italian, or flat-leaf, parsley adds a slightly peppery, fresh flavor to the lemon butter sauce.