-- Prepare turkey through step 2 - 10 minutes
-- During turkey bake time, prepare rice - 30 minutes
-- Complete turkey and serve - 5 minutes
Sweet and Spicy Turkey Tenderloin
1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
1 cup pitted green olives, halved
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup hot wing sauce
1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
1 tablespoon smokehouse maple seasoning, divided
1 1/2 lb turkey tenderloin
1/2 teaspoon pepper
-- Preheat oven to 425°F.
-- Slice tomatoes and olives.
1. Combine in medium bowl: orange juice, wing sauce, soy sauce, paprika, and 2 teaspoons maple seasoning. Add turkey, turning to coat; let stand 5-10 minutes to marinate.
2. Remove turkey from marinade (reserve marinade); season with pepper and remaining 1 teaspoon maple seasoning and place on baking sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes or until 165°F. Let turkey stand 5 minutes before slicing.
3. Place marinade in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; boil 3-4 minutes or until slightly reduced. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in tomatoes and olives. Simmer 1-2 more minutes or until sauce has thickened. Slice turkey thinly. Serve.
Mushroom Herb Pilaf
1 cup brown rice
1/4 cup fresh chives, finely chopped
1/3 cup Deli mushroom bruschetta topping
2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
1. Cook rice following package instructions.
2. Chop chives. Stir remaining ingredients into rice; serve.
-- Complete your meal with a fresh salad blend, butter rolls, and cheesecake for dessert.
-- Pierce the turkey tenderloin with a fork to help the marinade penetrate the meat.