1 seedless cucumber
1 small Granny Smith apple
8 small flour tortillas
1/2 cup sriracha carrot (or other flavor) hummus
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise; slice thinly (1 1/2 cups). Remove apple core and quarter apple; cut each quarter into 4 slices.
- Microwave tortillas on HIGH for 12–15 seconds to soften. Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon hummus. Place cucumber and apple slices down center of tortilla; gently roll into a cigar shape.
- Chill in an airtight container for 30 minutes or overnight. Cut each roll-up in half to serve.
6 slices fully cooked bacon
24 frozen mini waffles
6 leaves Bibb lettuce
1/2 cup light mayonnaise
2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
2 plum tomatoes
- Heat bacon and cook waffles following package instructions. Tear lettuce into 2-inch pieces. Cut bacon into fourths.
- Combine mayonnaise and horseradish; set aside. Cut tomatoes into 12 round slices.
- Spread 1 teaspoon mayonnaise over each waffle. Top half of the waffles with: 2 pieces of bacon, lettuce, 1 tomato slice, and another waffle. Serve.
1 tablespoon curry powder
1 teaspoon ground ginger
2 tablespoons coconut (or canola) oil
12 cups Deli popcorn (3 oz)*
1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Combine in small microwave-safe bowl: curry powder, ginger, and oil. If coconut oil is not liquefied, then microwave on HIGH up to 1 minute or until melted.
- Drizzle mixture over popcorn; toss to coat. Stir in coconut. Serve.
*NOTE: If you don't have Deli popcorn, you can substitute 12 cups of microwave popcorn (about 3 bags).