1 (12-oz) can frozen limeade (or margarita) concentrate
3 1/2 cups water
1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Whisk juice concentrate and water in pitcher until blended. (Or you can just use 4 1/2 cups prepared limeade instead.)
- Whisk in milk until blended. Chill 10 minutes or until ready to serve. Serve over ice.
Nonstick aluminum foil
1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
2 ears fresh corn
2 oz tortilla chips (2 cups)
4 oz shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 (8-oz) bag mini sweet pepper rings
1/4 cup sliced black olives, drained
1 1/2 lb medium peeled/deveined shrimp, tails off
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
4 cups shredded lettuce
1/2 cup cilantro avocado yogurt dressing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
- Slice onion. Remove corn husks and silks; slice kernels off cobs (about 2 cups).
- Place chips and cheese in food processor bowl; process until finely chopped. Spread mixture evenly in thin layer on baking sheet; bake 10–12 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 1–2 minutes. Place oil in pan, then add peppers and onions; cook 3–4 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until vegetables begin to brown. Add corn and olives; cook 2–3 more minutes or until corn is tender. Meanwhile, coat shrimp with taco seasoning (wash hands).
- Stir shrimp into onion mixture; cook 4–5 more minutes and until shrimp turn pink and opaque. Transfer shrimp to large serving platter.
- Chop cilantro. Place lettuce in medium bowl; toss with cilantro and dressing until coated. Place salad over shrimp. Crumble chip and cheese mixture; sprinkle over salad. Serve.