1 (17.30-oz) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
Nonstick aluminum foil
Flour (for dusting)
4 salmon fillets (1 1/2 lb)
2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
8 tablespoons Deli spinach dip, divided
2 oz aged Deli white cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
2 tablespoons garlic-herb butter
- Set puff pastry out to thaw.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with foil. Coat work surface with flour. Roll out pastry sheets, using a rolling pin, into 20- x 24-inch sheets; cut each sheet in half.
- Coat salmon with seafood seasoning. Shred cheese. Spread 2 tablespoons spinach dip over each salmon fillet, then evenly sprinkle with cheese.
- Place 1 salmon fillet in the middle of each pastry sheet spinach dip-side down; fold pastry carefully over salmon, then place seam-side down on baking sheet.
- Brush melted butter evenly over pastries; bake 25–30 minutes or until pastries are golden and salmon is 145°F. Let stand 5 minutes to cool before serving.
1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed
3 oz Deli aged white cheddar cheese, shredded
1 lemon, for zest/juice
2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Trim asparagus and remove tough root end. Shred cheese. Zest lemon (1/2 teaspoon); squeeze for juice (1 teaspoon).
- Whisk zest, juice, mayonnaise, and pepper; toss asparagus with mayonnaise mixture, then add cheese and toss again until blended. Transfer asparagus to 9-inch baking dish; bake 12–15 minutes or until cheese has melted and vegetables are tender. Serve.