1 1/2 lb ground beef
1 teaspoon salt-free garlic/herb seasoning
4 slices provolone cheese (3 oz)
8 slices Deli hard salami (2 oz)
1/3 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
2 tablespoons chopped black olives
8 teaspoons creamy peppercorn salad dressing, divided
4 Bakery French (or regular) hamburger buns
- Preheat grill pan (or grill). Form meat into four patties; sprinkle with seasoning (wash hands). Place patties in grill pan (or on grill); grill 3–4 minutes on each side or until meat is 160°F.
- Top each patty with 1 slice cheese and 2 slices salami; let stand to melt cheese. Chop peppers and combine with olives.
- Spread 2 teaspoons peppercorn dressing on inside of buns. Place patties on bottom halves of buns; top each with 2 tablespoons olive mixture. Assemble burgers and serve.
Nonstick aluminum foil
10 oz frozen seasoned waffle-cut fries (1/2 bag)
1 cup shredded Italian-blend cheese
1/3 cup cooked bacon pieces
1/4 cup creamy peppercorn salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°F (or preheat grill). Line baking sheet with foil; place potatoes in center of pan. Cook potatoes following package instructions.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Top potatoes with cheese mixture; bake (or grill) 3–4 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve.