Nonstick aluminum foil
1 (10.2 oz) package naan or flatbread
1 tablespoon roasted minced garlic
1/4 cup Alfredo sauce
1/4 cup fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
1/2 lb chilled Deli chicken tenders
2 tablespoons sliced pimientos, drained
4 oz shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with foil. Place flatbread on baking sheet.
- Stir garlic into Alfredo sauce until blended; spread evenly over flatbread. Chop spinach; sprinkle over flatbread.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; sprinkle over flatbread. Top with pimientos and cheese. Bake 8–10 minutes or until chicken is hot and cheese is melted. Cut into slices; serve.
1 cup fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
1 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Slice strawberries. Place spread in large bowl; gently stir (fold) in 3 cups whipped topping until blended.
- Divide one-half mousse mixture into 4 parfait glasses; top with strawberries, remaining half of mousse, and remaining 1 cup whipped topping. Chill until ready to serve.