1 cup sauerkraut
2 tablespoons thousand island salad dressing
8 slices Bakery marble rye bread
8 slices Swiss cheese (6 oz)
12 slices corned beef (12 oz)
Butter-flavor cooking spray
- Preheat 2-sided tabletop grill. Place sauerkraut in colander and press firmly to drain excess liquid, then place in small bowl; stir in salad dressing.
- Assemble each sandwich in this order: 1 bread slice, 1 cheese slice, 1/4 cup sauerkraut mixture, 3 corned beef slices, 1 cheese slice, and 1 bread slice. Place all 4 sandwiches on microwave-safe plate; microwave on HIGH for 1 minute or until warm.
- Coat top and bottom of grill with spray. Place sandwiches on grill and close lid; cook 4–5 minutes or until thoroughly heated and bread is golden. Serve.
1 (32-oz) container Deli red potato salad
1/4 cup basil pesto
3 tablespoons diced pimientos (undrained)
- Place potato salad in medium bowl.
- Stir in pesto and pimientos. Serve. (Makes 8 servings.)