1 large zucchini
1 medium yellow squash
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons roasted garlic
1/2 lb steak topper vegetables (fresh sliced mushrooms, onions, bell peppers)
2 cups refrigerated potato wedges
2 cups boxed, chopped tomatoes
1/4 cup steak sauce
2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- Cut zucchini and yellow squash in half lengthwise, then slice very thinly.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place oil in pan, then add garlic and steak topper vegetables; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Add zucchini and squash, then cover; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and reduce heat to low; simmer and stir 6–8 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. Serve.
8 ounces (1/2 box) penne pasta
1 1/4 cups boxed, chopped tomatoes
1 tablespoon roasted garlic
1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
2 tablespoons fresh basil (optional)
- Bring water to boil for pasta. Cook and drain pasta following package instructions.
- Return same pan to heat on medium. Place tomatoes, garlic, and Italian seasoning in pan; cook 4 minutes. Meanwhile, chop basil.
- Stir basil and pasta into sauce; serve.