- Makes 4 Servings
- Total Time:
- 25 minutes
- Active Time:
- 25 minutes
-- While microwaving spinach, water and tomatoes, slice and spray bread
-- Top bread with mixture, bake, serve
2 cups fresh spinach (loosely packed)
1 tablespoon water
2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (about 8)
1 Bakery baguette
butter-flavored vegetable cooking spray
4 teaspoons pesto sauce
2 tablespoons sliced black olives, drained
2 tablespoons roasted red peppers
3/4 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
8 teaspoons feta cheese
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Add spinach, water and sun-dried tomatoes (leaving on top for easy retrieval) to microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
3. Cut bread in half lengthwise, then into fourths. Place on baking sheet.
4. Spray each pizza with butter-flavored spray; then spread each with 1 teaspoon pesto sauce.
5. Remove sun-dried tomatoes from spinach mixture and slice into 1/8-inch slices. Drain and slice olives, if needed. Drain red peppers and slice into 1/8-inch strips.
6. Top each pizza with 1/4 each: spinach mixture, sun-dried tomato, Italian and feta cheese, red pepper slices and olives.
7. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and Italian seasoning.
8. Place in oven and bake for 9 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.
This pizza doubles as a great appetizer! Just slice it into 1-inch strips and serve.
Calories (kcal) 436.9; Total Fat (g) 13; Saturated Fat (g) 5.4; Cholesterol (mg) 22; Carbohydrate (g) 62; Dietary Fiber (g) 4.3; Protein (g) 18; Sodium (mg) 1195; Potassium (mg) 368; Calcium (mg) 330; Iron (mg) 4.2