-- Prepare pizza through step 1 (15 minutes)
-- Prepare burgers; finish pizza, serve (30 minutes)
Pimiento Cheese Burgers
4 Bakery French hamburger buns
1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
1 small onion, thinly sliced
4 leaves lettuce
4 ground beef patties (about 1 1/2 lb)
1/2 cup pimiento cheese spread, divided
8 slices precooked bacon
8 teaspoons Thousand Island dressing, divided
-- Preheat grill (or grill pan).
-- Cut buns open; slice tomato and onion. Separate lettuce leaves.
1. Place ground beef patties on grill; cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until meat is 160°F. During last 1 minute of grill time, top each patty with 2 tablespoons cheese spread. Close lid (or cover) for cheese to melt.
2. Microwave bacon following package instructions (optional).
3. Spread 2 teaspoons dressing over top halves of buns. Assemble each burger in this order: bottom half of bun, beef patty, bacon, tomato, lettuce, onion, and top half of bun. Serve.
1 can refrigerated thin pizza crust dough (11¿13.8 oz)
1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
2 whole cinnamon graham crackers, finely crushed
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
3 cups miniature marshmallows
1. Preheat grill. Unroll pizza dough and place on grill; grill 1-2 minutes on each side or until crust is cooked through and shows grill marks.
2. Spread chocolate hazelnut spread evenly over crust. Crush crackers and sprinkle over crust. Top with chocolate morsels and marshmallows.
3. Return pizza to grill over indirect heat and close lid (or cover); grill 1 more minute or until marshmallows are softened. Cut pizza into squares immediately. Serve. (Makes 8 servings.)
-- Complete your meal with potato salad and baked beans.
-- It is much easier to cut the pizza while it's hot. As the pizza cools, the marshmallows becoming very, very sticky. S'mores are a little messy, but that's what makes them so good.