4 ground beef patties (about 1 1/2 lb)
1/2 cup pimiento cheese spread, divided
8 slices precooked bacon
4 Bakery French hamburger buns
1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
1 small onion, thinly sliced
4 lettuce leaves
8 teaspoons Thousand Island dressing, divided
- Preheat grill (or grill pan). Place burgers on grill; cook 4–5 minutes on each side and until meat is 160°F. Top each burger with 2 tablespoons cheese spread during last minute of grill time, then close lid (or cover) for cheese to melt.
- Microwave bacon following package instructions. Meanwhile, cut buns open; slice tomato and onion. Separate lettuce leaves.
- Spread 2 teaspoons dressing over top halves of buns. Assemble each burger in this order: bottom half of bun, beef patty, bacon, tomato, lettuce, onion, and top half of bun. Serve.
1 can refrigerated thin pizza crust dough (11–13.8 oz)
1/2 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
2 whole cinnamon graham crackers, finely crushed
1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat grill (or grill pan). Unroll pizza dough and place on grill; grill 1–2 minutes on each side or until crust is cooked through and shows grill marks.
- Spread chocolate-hazelnut spread evenly over crust. Crush crackers and sprinkle over crust. Top with chocolate morsels and marshmallows.
- Return pizza to grill over indirect heat and close lid (or cover); grill 1 more minute or until marshmallows are softened. Cut pizza into squares immediately. Serve. (Makes 8 servings.)